1. Application for
admission should be sent in the prescribed form along with the course
2. The filled in application should be submitted to the institute
on or before the last date specified. The institute is not responsible
for any postal delay.
3. Completed applications with a late fee of Rs. 50/- can also
be deposited within 7 days after the last date specified.
4. Students need not send/submit their original certificates.
The following self attested documents are to be enclosed along
with the filled-in application
(a) SSLC/HSC to prove date of birth.
(b) Copy of the certificate of last academic qualification.
(c) 2 additional PP size photograph for the issue of final examination
5. Admitted students will be allotted an enrolment number.
6. All fee should be paid by A/C payee Bank Draft in favour of
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade payable at Lucknow. Cash
can be deposited personally.
7. Study Material will be sent/issued periodically
8. Fee once paid shall neither be returned nor adjusted against
any other programme of IICT.
9. Fee schedule should be strictly observed by student for payment
of fee by instalment, failing which dispatch/issue of study material
shall be withheld.
10. Change of course shall not be considered after enrolment.
11. The filled-in application along with the required documents
should be sent by Registered Post / Courier to :-
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade,
"SAPT RISHI", 5/28, Vikas Nagar,
Lucknow - 226022 (India).
Phone : 0522-2766456, 0522-6545285 , 9415101772
12. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to accept
or reject an application without assigning any reason what so
13. The Institute shall not be held responsible in any way for
any consequence whatsoever may arise if a student does not receive
any correspondence, study materials, question papers, Examination
intimation, result etc. which are sent only by ordinary
post. However, if a student desires that his / her study material
be sent by Registered post / Courier, the same can be
done on payment of additional specified fee for registered postage